Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Recharging in Progress


I spent the past couple of days at my desk, finishing a paper. Now that it is finally done, I am unbelievably lazy. That list of things I was planning to do once I get this paper over with? All those things I have been putting on hold, looking forward to enjoying once this is done? Yeah, not gonna happen. At least not today. So here is a picture of the mirror in a bathroom in a cafe in NY that I took in early January. You guessed it, I am too lazy to go take pictures today.

4 comments:

larrykim said...

that is a cool picture... i love it.

larrykim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason said...

Balance is always the goal. You worked hard on your paper, now you deserve to have some fun! Interesting picture too...

Rude Cactus said...

Laziness isn't all bad. You've made up for it by posting a fantastic picture. Excellent!