Monday, August 30, 2010

Do Fun Stuff



Do Fun Stuff is a kids record for parents - music for kids that will not drive their parents crazy. Great idea, right? Not only is this great music, but 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this album goes to a grant fund established with PRISMS. The money will be made available to grad students who wish to make Smith Magenis Syndrome (a rare genetic disorder) their field of choice, the benefit of this is more hard research being done, which leads to more case studies, which leads to more answers for parents and researchers.

This whole initiative was started by Ryan Marshall, married to the lovely Cole whose six-year-old has Smith Magenis Syndrome. Please join in to help by buying this album on iTunes or making a donation.


PS: If you'd like a cool widget like this of your own, click where it says "Share the Widget".

PPS: Somehow, I can't get the widget to fit, but the most important part is down there in the bottom left corner: "Buy this album on iTunes." ;-)
You can also visit their website at www.dofunstuff.net

3 comments:

Maalie said...

I had a good smile at this - I will try it out on my grandchildren. I especially enjoyed Morton the caterpillar falling out of the pickle tree :-)

Catharina said...

Maalie, I'm so glad you decided to give the album a try! I'm sure your grandchildren will love the music :-)

Catharina said...

PS: You made my day by helping me help this great cause! Thanks for that!