Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Swimming in November

Things here are crazy crazy, I don't even have time to think about getting my camera out. So here, for no particular reason, are some song lyrics that have been floating around in my head for the past week or so. Random, I know. But I just feel like it.

...
Then last night I had that strange dream,
where everything was exactly as it seemed.
Concerns about the world getting warmer,
people thought that they were just being rewarded,
for treating others as they'd like to be treated,
for obeying stop signs and curing diseases,
for mailing letters with the address of a sender,
now we can swim any day in November.
...

Ok, it's not the same in writing. So go out and find the song and listen to it, it's great: "Sleeping In" by The Postal Service

No comments: